Sunday, January 10, 2010

As Promised...

Before embarking upon my studies abroad I had promised numerous people under numerous guises that I would blog about my adventures. At the time, I admit, this was an absent promise. But within the first 24 hours or so of my trip I decided that there would be a blog-- someone (whoever you are) had to hear this.
I reckon for those suffering through yet another brutal Montreal winter some innocent displacement could do nothing but warm the heart. Also, this a brilliant way for me to log some of my memories in electronic stone. And so, blog I shall!

- Luv Loads, Srah

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo Srah! I'll miss yo sexy butt here in mtl for my last semester, but glad you're seeing some wonderful world. Have a wild trip and document all the details :)

    ReplyDelete